Spiderchess Tournament

keira

oi

i don't think the presence or lack thereof of things between my legs is relevant for the discussion of chess. thanks.

as for the pgn thing, yeah the end result is off but the chess notation is correct and that's all that matters. sorry to hear about you not being able to compete, BMA (but if you're just gone for a week why not just sit out the week's match or make it up afterwords, if goldenking is chill with that?)

Edited by Sylae
also baren von whatever, just a biology/dating tip, females are not another species just trust me on this one

I resign from the tournament. :mellow:

I've manged to get myself stuck in this place where no one knows what the Internet is, and I won't be able to come online for about a week.

(BMA Vs Goldenking => Goldenking wins)

I accept your resignation. Later, at the end of the tournament, we can make that match up, if you want. For now though, let's just proceed full steam ahead.

The double round robin rules means the number of games grows quadratically. I guess that's why Sylae closed it after 12 entrants; we already have 132 matches and another would make it 156.

Maybe it could be more manageable if the next tournament were split in two groups followed by a match between the best four. Or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like there is some problem with the chess room, here's the error it shows to me, is it only me or..?

Notice: Use of undefined constant communication - assumed 'communication' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 52 Notice: Use of undefined constant games - assumed 'games' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 53 Notice: Use of undefined constant history - assumed 'history' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 54 Notice: Use of undefined constant messages - assumed 'messages' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 55 Notice: Use of undefined constant pieces - assumed 'pieces' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 56 Notice: Use of undefined constant players - assumed 'players' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 57 Notice: Use of undefined constant preferences - assumed 'preferences' in /var/www/chess/config.php on line 58 Notice: Use of undefined constant players - assumed 'players' in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 56 Notice: Use of undefined constant games - assumed 'games' in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 56 Notice: Use of undefined constant players - assumed 'players' in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 60 Notice: Use of undefined constant games - assumed 'games' in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 60 Notice: Undefined index: isInCheck in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 64 Notice: Use of undefined constant history - assumed 'history' in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 43 Notice: Use of undefined constant pieces - assumed 'pieces' in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 257 Notice: Use of undefined constant games - assumed 'games' in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 266 Notice: Undefined index: requestUndo in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 357 Notice: Undefined index: requestDraw in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 374 Notice: Undefined index: resign in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 434 Notice: Use of undefined constant messages - assumed 'messages' in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 471 Notice: Use of undefined constant messages - assumed 'messages' in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 520 Notice: Undefined index: isCheckMate in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 538 Notice: Use of undefined constant games - assumed 'games' in /var/www/chess/chessdb.php on line 542 Notice: Undefined index: promotion in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 77 Notice: Undefined index: fromRow in /var/www/chess/chess.php on line 83

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...