Gotta catch 'em Marl!

nikki.

[Officer Jenny]: Attention Spiderweb Software Message Boards! It has come to our attention that a group of sick and injured Pokemon have been slowly smuggled into your forums for the past three weeks, right under your very noses!

[Offier Jenny]: That's right, Officer! These Pokemon were all stolen from a Pokemon Centre and forced into humiliating and, in some cases, even dangerous costumes in order to fool honest, hardworking police officers such as ourselves!

{Officer Jenny]: We have our suspicions that the smuggler is a young twerp by the name Ash Lael Ketchum, aided by his friends Marlisty and Brocktree! If you have seen any of these individuals acting strangely, please let us know!

{Officer Jenny]: Of course, our first concern is returning these sick Pokemon back to their careers. Nineteen Pokemon were reported stolen, and we have a photograph of each one, kindly provided to us by A Concerned Bystander. If you have seen any of these Pokemon, please report any information to us immediately, so that we may recap...er, return them!

The list of stolen pokemon follows:

123.jpg

1. Alakazam, disguised as Alorael.

2. Aerodactyl disguised as Dantius.

3. Articuno disguised as Slarty.

456.jpg

4. Parasect disguised as Actaeon.

5. Tentacruel disguised as Trenton.

6. Dratini disguised as Dintiradan.

789.jpg

7. Tangela disguised as Tyranicus.

8. Eevee disguised as Ephesos.

9. Growlithe disguised as Lilith.

101112.jpg

10. Magikarp disguised as The Mystic.

11. Lickitung disguised as Nikki.

12. Hitmonchan disguesed as 'The Batman'.

131415.jpg

13. Horsea disguised as Sylae.

14. The twerp's Pikachu disguised as Dikiyoba.

15. Haunter disguised as Harehaunter (alias by 'Slarty').

161718.jpg

16. Goldeen disguised as Goldeenking (alias by 'Slarty').

17. Nidoran disguised as Arancaytar (alias by 'Slarty').

18. Ivysaur disguised as Iffy. (alias by 'Slarty').

[Officer Jenny]: And that's all the Pokemon we have information on! If you've seen any of these Pokemon, do not let them fall into the hands of the twerps! Thank you!

20.jpg

19. Slowbro disguised as Rowen!

I guess this is spot the missing pokemon game, although I only noticed the dikachu and the harehaunter, so I can't really help.

Anyone else has a clue? I always suspected that Jenny and Joy were also some kind of pekomon given how similar they look and how many of them there are. Which makes the last avatar of team rocket dressed as Jennies the missing nineteenth pokemon tongue

[mumbled speech. cursing. Both Jennys turn around and beam brightly.]

[Officer Jenny]: The Bos..er, Nurse Joy reported that nineteen Pokemon were indeed spotted being smuggled this way, but it's possible some interf... helpful Pokemon trainers already returned them to the care they need!

[Officer Jenny]: We were provided with a list of possible disguised Pokemon who may have been smuggled out if only Meowth hadn't messed up the one job we gave him! Ahem. These Pokemon were not included, and "Missingno" does make an appearance!

[Officer Jenny]: Here is the full list of Pokemon who didn't make it to the boards! Partly due to the smugglers not having an image or description to disguise the Pokemon as. Good work to those people who are completely bland and uninteresting!

The Pokemon NOT seen being smuggled include:

-Misshad No (Ishad Nha)

-ZAdos (ADoS)

-Srandshrew (Randomizer)

-Miffyng No (Iffy)

-Rapridash (Tridash)

-Weepinkel (Kelandon)

-Kellder (Kelandon)

-Rattchu (The Ratt)

-Sqearltle (B.J. Earles)

-Ephysaur (Ephesos)

-Syduck (Sylae)

-Diktreebell (Dkiyoba)

-Psydik (Dkiyoba)

-Diklet (Dkiyoba)

-Starmeye (Stareye)

-Charmarander (Aran)

-Aranticate (Aran)

-Persiaran (Aran)

-Venokhoth (Khoth)

And those Pokemon Slarty attempted to help pass into SW, but failed:

-Magmarl (Marlenny)

-Rosycaterpie (Rosycat)

-Nicorina (Nicothodes)

-Excalicute (Excalibur)

-Enraged Scythe (Enraged Slith)

-Moddish (Mod)

-Jewelypuff (Jewels)

-Mr. Mor (Miramor)

-Staryu (Stareye)

-Mewstik (Mystic)(?)

[Officer Jenny]: It is entirely possible that somebody miscounted, and looking at this important looking list of Pokemon, it seems that the B...Nurse Joy wouldn't much mind if this one didn't return!

[Manical laughter. Both Jennys throw off their uniforms, revealing themselves as TEAM ROCKET!]

[Jesse]: Thanks for your help, Spiderweb - you see, we were Team Rocket all along! And, whilst normally we'd blast your socks off with our motto, it seems time is against us!

[James]: Of course, now that we know which Pokemons are here, we'll just grab them and be on our way...

[Jesse]: ...assuming we can find them! If they've already left you're in for it, James! Toodles, Spiderweb!!

---

Thanks for putting up with my being odd(ish) and letting me do another set of these. I think I possibly had more fun with this one than the PDSongs, and there are a couple up there that I'm pretty pleased with (and poor Iffysaur still makes me chuckle!).

And don't worry. I'll be back to Nikki tomorrow. smile

May I use the HareHaunter, please. I've been harboring a ghost of an inspiration for another set of pages on my web site to publish the puns that are worthy. (And no more attempts to pun the entire periodic table, I promise. I suffered major injury in that attempt even before I posted it.)

The title for said pages has already been fixed in my mind; Harehunter's Haunted House of Horrid Humor. However, the change to Harehaunter's ....

Exquisite!