what is pop?

SapientCrow

Pfffttt... Nicodemus and his madness...

----------

I also couldn't figure out what it was while he said I could make a wall out of it. I kept it and thought I could make a wall over my enemies, but instead, I got useless stone bricks.

----------

-Useless bulwark, Nightwatcher

Originally Posted By: Rehctawthgin
I also couldn't figure out what it was while he said I could make a wall out of it. I kept it and thought I could make a wall over my enemies, but instead, I got useless stone bricks.

Yeah, he forgets to give you the magic bucket of infinite mortar with which to hold the bricks together. ;-)

Yeah, that Nicodemus was convincing enough to make me think that there's a new awesome spell lol. What I actually did was: I dropped the bulwark like ten times to see a wall appear. I even killed a few wretches and I only got stone bricks.

----------

Oh and try editing your quote

----------

The mortar? Haven't heard of that yet

----------

-what mortar?, Nightwatcher

• 3 weeks later...

i enjoyed that effect until the random teleports started to drive me crazy.

then i tossed it.

the transmution wand {forgot the name}actually fooled me for a bit. i actually took the time to change my whole party before a few battles. then i got hit with crushing disappointment.

reminds me of what has been called the wand of -4 AP and the wand of 40 watt lightbulb

The Wand of Many Guises, what a great troll item. I actually took it as a reference to other games that let you change your appearance by wearing different sets of armour, but don't end up changing the way NPCs act toward you at all. Maybe that's reading too much into it. Either way walking around as an ogre or a demon is fun.