Cahil in Whitehill?

Canaith

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the odd problem that I can't actually find Cahil in the mines after chasing him and killing everything there. The gates to the other sections don't open and I can't find any more secret passages. What am I missing?

The game acts as if I've found him and chosen to let him live, but I never had the option one way or the other.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
When you find a wheel that drains out the water nearby you clear a path to where Cahil and his men are hiding. You still have a few more levels to explore.

I went back to a save in that area with one of my play-throughs to test all of the wheels again, and discovered I'd apparently never taken one of the possible trap doors that led to an area I hadn't searched before. Oops. smile

It is funny that Sevilin reacts as if you'd talked to Cahil any time after that area (at least after the monster with the mining assistance that I won't spoil for people), despite having never seen him.

PS - Some very cool stuff in there that I missed.