Stuck Getting Back After Killing Wretches

leonardl

I have killed the wretches and everything else around but cannot go back to speak with the dragon or the other hands. I never found the one that was taken. Anyway, when I go back it is blocked off because of the cave in and when I go forward I can't seem to advance anywhere. Ideas? I didn't kill the Ogre, I let him go was that a mistake?

On the map I can get to and see the trophy room but cannot reach the camp in the northeast portion of the map. Also when I tap on yevner in the level below nothing happens, no dialogue.

First to complete the Wretch Warrens you need to kill the shaman west of the Trophy Room to get a key that will let you into the northwest area where the Ogre boss is waiting with the key to let you out of the place.

Yevner should be able to talk to unless you are playing on on iPad where there have been problems. Those problems should be fixed in the next version.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. We are trying a new system to redistribute sanity, but we are suffering from a shortage. Thank you for your contribution.

I killed the shaman and have wandered the whole map there aren't any doors left that I can open and I have killed everyhing around. As. i mention you have an option to let the Ogre go earlier in the game and that is what I did...

I am playing on an iPad so that explains the issue with yevner...

Thanks for the help though.

Aw, dammit, you've run into that bug where all clickable objects with scripts attached are treated as containers. Have you tried leaving the area and re-entering? It might help. If it doesn't, the next step is to email a bug report directly to Spiderweb Software; they'll most likely respond requesting a copy of your save file.