funny old topic

i was just chekin out the back of the section in the oldest posts you can go back, and i found one that said Xian Living tool, no if you go half way in the page thell start talking about somthing combining the games

http://www.spiderwebforums.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=67427#Post67427

warning, do not click on link, just enter it in your browser top or click on the second from last page of the topics

It's a shame that the new Avernum Trilogy ruined all the good crossover jokes.

Dikiyoba can see how you could be taken in by rumors of a Xian living tool in G2. You find a prototype in G1, after all, so it's reasonable to conclude that X finally figured out how to make it almost totally useless and sneak it into the sequel.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
I missed noticing it, but there is a living tool in GF1 with an X. There is a topic on that tool's special properties.

I can't wait for the Avernum remake for a whole new round of crossover jokes and heresies.

I remember that! It counts as both 0 and an infinite number of living tools, so it can be used as many times as you like (the infinite part) until you pick up another living tool, in which case it disappears (the 0 part).