Confrontation - OOC chatter

Frozen Feet

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
Um, seriously? We just jump forward x hours without any notice of what happened in that time? I can see that working in some contexts, but not so much here...
Originally Posted By: Lord Safey
My intentions was to keep things moving your still welcome to post what you do in that time in between.

Since you've not actually met up with the rest of the characters yet, you could still post in the "past" when the Rider is still outside the shrine.

Although it would be nice if Safey didn't skip ahead like that. Ask before you do things like that, OK?

Originally Posted By: Goldenking
I'm still technically gone, and it was by sheer luck that I got that post in on time. If someone, such as the Father, could kindly take control of my character for the time being, that would be highly appreciated. I should be returning on Thursday, hopefully.

Okay, sounds good. I'll try to post sometime today.

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
Actually, on second thoughts, I feel the need for Nioca's character to respond first... whether it's Nioca or someone else who posts that response is rather irrelevant...

Nioca's dropping out. His character is now an NPC. If you'd like, you can probably take control of her.