Quests that lock you out of factions (spoilers?)[G5]

So I am playing this for a second time and have a question. I normally like to put off any game-changing decisions as long as possible (makes it *much* easier to check out the various endings; also allows free exploration without the risk of somebody thinking you're a traitor).

What quests/actions are there that can block you out of some factions?

For example, my previous playthrough, I accidentally screwed up the Taygen faction by 'helping' some creations escape from a fort before I knew it mattered ('helping' in quotes because I think I 'accidentally' killed a couple who looked like they might carry cool items). Now when I ask to join, his first quest is "kill creations in a fort" and he kicks me out of town when I report that I did the opposite a long time ago. What else is there along these lines?

Thanks in advance.

Um. don't go in to the secret lab too soon. Um. try and be both rebel and shaper at the same time. Um. plan your game ahead, until it becomes more a chore than an adventure.

In order for taygen to accept you, you'd have to be so shaper that the rebels wouldn't like you. So it's pretty hard without really following the walkthrough to not unwittingly annoy someone sometime.

You'll want to hold off on Rawal's quest to kill Platano until after you've seen Taygen, even if you don't want to join him, since there is a minor quest you can't complete if you make the workshop angry.

(You only need to kill Platano to satisfy Rawal, but killing him makes the whole area angry, so you'll end up killing almost everyone anyway.)

Dikiyoba.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
IIRC, you can join Alwan's faction and he'll let you into the library. Then you can just stroll in and pocket the tome without anyone asking any question.

Bah! Wheres the challenge in that?

It's much more entertaining to watch everyone look all confused at how all the treasures disappered in 10 minuets without anyone being seen entering or exiting.