Stollen - a wonderful bug[G5]

(I'm not quite sure, if this might be a SPOILER…)

Can you believe it?!

I went into Stollens shop. Payed for opening the first door, didn't like his lip, used the canister I found, robbed the two boxes he had packed for leaving,

sold him the stuff I had found in his boxes to make him open the second door, to find the other stuff, which was also quite valuable.

I thought he'd start to fight at a certain point of time, but he never did. Actually that was a bit unfortunate, because I wasn't able to attack him either. I really would have loved too. Such insolence!

Nice bug there anyway! – If it was one!

I think most towns have a tolerance level of the number of times you can get caught stealing before they become hostile to you. It makes some sense - in the real world you aren't going to try and kill someone on sight for theft. I suppose you could think of it as him giving you a special discount on account of your intimidating manner smile.

Yes, I know about the tolerance against theft…,

BUT

there wasn't the usual warning which told me, that my crime was seen. AND Stollen stood right in between his two boxes. It really wasn't stealing, it was straight robbery!

I'd go with Serene Tempest's opininon.

And I was just amazed at the blunt insolence I could play there.

That waaas funnn! laugh

Originally Posted By: Tcheedchee
that was a bit unfortunate, because I wasn't able to attack him either. I really would have loved too. Such insolence!

you can!
just surround him with pyro roamers (i think thats the name) and have them die around him. smile

just surround him with pyro roamers (i think thats the name) and have them die around him.

Thats my favorite way to kill those disrespectful people like Rawal. I wonder if there is a strategy out there for just doing that.(Sorry about not using the quotes accidently deleted them when editing.)