A6 - Killing Skribbane Dealer in Dharmon

Wanderer

Quote:
On a similar note how can I defeat the brigands in front of Blosk gates? I keep paying their toll by taking all my party's gear off and handing it to them, but then they attack and kill my party. Is there another way to get past these guys?

If you pick the dialog node to refuse paying them you can kill them and go past into Blosk, if I remember correctly.

Yep, you refuse to pay their their toll and tell em to stick it. Then buff up, and fight them. If you can't do that, wait until you are a bit higher level, or just lower the difficulty setting.

To get inside Blosk, just talk to the gate guard and tell him you come from the castle etc, etc. They will let you in.

I had that trouble with the Skribbane dealers too--I wanted to get the leader before the ogre came in, because he was a little big and bad for me at the time, but I discovered that surprise attacks were going to land me in jail. I had to go through the dialogue, even though it makes no frickin sense to alert someone you're going to kill them before you even get your sword out. Oh well, I learned.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Jeff puts a few sucker auto kill nodes in the game. If you are a big enough sucker then you will pick that option and die. There is another one like that in Formello.

Found that one. Was quite irritated by it. But, hey, I did feel pretty out of character picking it, given that my characters spend pretty much all of their time killing everything that move. And some things that don't move.