Ending text?

madrigan

Originally Posted By: Sss-Chah
if you want to get different endings, why would you make all of the same choices?

I don't want to get different endings, I just want to read different endings. I've started games with the intention of doing something different, working for Gladwell and joining Dorikas, but I lose interest if I don't like my characters. So, I always end up doing the same things.

I'm doing the dl ending as we speak

so i'll let you know the moment I finish

however I have a few speculations given the way the good ending went.

mainly that after dorikas's candidate rises to the throne he immediatly resumes the hunt for the regicide. dorikas, having fulfilled his duty to the empire gladly surrenders.

and us all with rooth dumont tholman and cienna are executed in a grand display for the glory of the empire.

Am I close?

wonder if having share holders of the underground company as regicides (or at least generalcied smile ) executed in a grand display will force it into bankrupcy

Originally Posted By: avatar42
I'm doing the dl ending as we speak
so i'll let you know the moment I finish
however I have a few speculations given the way the good ending went.
mainly that after dorikas's candidate rises to the throne he immediatly resumes the hunt for the regicide. dorikas, having fulfilled his duty to the empire gladly surrenders.
and us all with rooth dumont tholman and cienna are executed in a grand display for the glory of the empire.
Am I close?
wonder if having share holders of the underground company as regicides (or at least generalcied smile ) executed in a grand display will force it into bankrupcy
Um... No, you aren't.