Best shaper robe?[G5]

Hello everybody, I've just maxed out pretty much everything I can on my shaper main character and am now gearing him up. So what is the best robe for him to use (I am also wondering if there is a Shaped robe and where to find it, and also if you can make it Perfected) and also if you want to post other stuff that would be good to use for my character (I'm mainly working on the robe) that would be great thanks! grin

I'd recommend the Stability Suit: it raises your action points, which is incredibly important now that Haste has been weakened. Being able to reliably heal or buff your creations twice a round makes a big difference. You might even consider the Quicksilver Plate, if you can get enough Strength to wear it without being encumbered. Switch to the Shaper Robe when you need to make new creations, so that they gain the benefit of the bonus to shaping skills.

• 1 month later...

Given that your essence per stat point increases with your level, the Girdle of Genius ends up giving you a pretty good about of essence. I haven't even entered the Dera Reaches yet, but I already have 3 tralls. I also have enough essence for a few rounds of buffing and some good mental magic.

I would much rather be able to buff my creations than give them a few more stat points.