What class do you prefer[G5]

Originally Posted By: XxAzerothxX
Sorry, lag caused a double post, delete the second one please.

For the record, you can delete your own posts by selecting Edit, if you do it quickly enough.

Also, you don't need to use the moderator alert function for something as simple as a double post. Just sayin'.

Lifecrafter/shaper. They're what the series is all about. And what's not to like about hurling spells and hurling armies at all that stands in your way?

—Alorael, who also has to admit that not having to think, be sneaky, or manage enemies well is a draw. He doesn't want to be clever. He wants to steamroll with a horde.

The sorceress, because I can't fathom how anyone can complete the game on Torment difficultly with any other class. You can pump Mental Magic to such high levels that you can charm eyebeasts, and purchase a few levels of shaping skills at a reasonable skill point cost. And the lightning aura/essence lances spells are awesome, I love the artillery like sound they make.

My close second favourite is the Warrior. Being at the vanguard of your creation army when you take the battle to the enemy is just awesome.

• 3 weeks later...