Drakon Class[G5]

Jimm

This might have been discussed before some where else I haven't looked, but i just thought about a Drakon class like the Serviles but you are a Drakon.....why not? Okay I know that any Shaper would just try and kill you at first sight but I'm sure that Jeff could work out a loophole or something so they wouldn't, something about your past like in G5?

It would be so cool to run around as a actual Drakon and then when you use the Geneforge you become a Ur-Drakon like Ghraldring?

Your shaping skills would be immense and I imagine you would be like a Shaper, oh as an after thought you cant edit the script it so you can do that can you?

Originally Posted By: Dahak
Because then you would be overpowered.

Well you say that but people always say that the Servile class is over powered or what not.

I still think it would be cool. I seriously have no idea how to edit stuff, but i saw somewhere else somebody talking about changing the Drakon graphics back to G4, somebody should try and change one of the classes to look like a Drakon.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Nenayar
Interesting, how will work animation of baton shooting?

Soon I'll return home from my job and try it..

P.S. How to say properly in English "place where I work" - "job" or "work"? smile

You could say "When I return home from work", or "When I return home from my job". Both are acceptable, though "work" is more common in England. smile

I'm off to a not too bad start on mine. But I'm having a serious problem with my drakon.

When I try to use him the animation comes out badly and, well, it's hard to explain. When standing still he/she is sunken into the ground. When moving I get the bottom or top half of them and black lines moving along between the animated movements.

Anyone know how to fix that?

This for sure is not as easy as copy and paste the drakon graphics over servile ones. smile

I'm pretty sure when I changed a PC graphic in G4, I had to change the graphics and the graphic templates.

So, in your case, replacing the shock trooper graphics with a duplicate of the drakon graphics. Then replacing each shock trooper template (there are three: unarmed, sword, and baton) with the drakon one.

Unfortunately, Dikiyoba doesn't remember enough to be more specific.

Dude. The graphics are the easier part. The graphic templates are indeed in gf5floorster. The ones that need to be changed are 150 (Fmlcaster), 151 (FmlcasterSw), and 152 (FmlcasterWnd). They all need to be changed to the drakon template (which is number 85), and then they'll probably need to be fiddled with a bit from there.

Dikiyoba.

Still going loopy on me. Does someone want to try it out and see if they can find the problem? These are all of the sword files and the inventory screen. Inventory screen goes in Graphics Core. Everything else goes into Graphics B. Don't forget to back up your files!

Drakon Mod (Almost Finished)

As an afterthought I should tell you that these do over write the Shock trooper, and one of the files (G2505) refuses to upload.