Boat Bug (Embers of Rebellion)

Pig Catapult

Okay, so I just beat the bandit leader fellow, and I went to get on the boat behind him. The thing gave me the choice of "East", "West", or "Get off of the boat", and I chose "get off the boat" so I could save.

Problem is, the boat event thingy didn't trip a second time.

Does anyone know which SDF I need to reset in order to fix this? ((I'm assuming that fiddling with an SDF is necessary here))

It does seem to be a problem with the setting of a SDF immediately after the three choices are given.

SPOILER

It seems to be problem in state 40 of t6Lair.txt, in particular the setting of a SDF on line 605:

" set_flag(6,15,1);"

Thus use the Advanced Features of the Character Editor and enter 6 15 0 one number at a time.

• 4 weeks later...

I too just completed Embers of Rebellion, however, my bug is that after getting off the boat all my characters are in the "laying down" graphic state. They then stay that way as I walk around. I've completed the scenario, I get my 1500c, but my characters stay laying down even into the next scenario. I'm not sure if this has been reported before or perhaps I have an old version. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.