Any chance we could get the source code for the original Exile series?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
ixfd64 ixfd64

Soldier

• Member ID: 454
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:40 AM #1 Any chance we could get the source code for the original Exile series?

Blades of Exile has seen a huge number of improvements ever since it went open source. Any chance the source code for the original trilogy could be released as well, especially considering that it has been freeware for over three years now?
O hai there!

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,880 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:00 PM #2 Any chance we could get the source code for the original Exile series?

Jeff would have to take out time from new games to locate it and the old computer it's probably on.
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Garzahd Garzahd

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,672
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:55 AM #3 Any chance we could get the source code for the original Exile series?

True, it would be cool if he did though.  I would definitely be interested in seeing the source of this game considering that it is one of my favorite games of all time.  Getting it on the internet would also help to make sure the code isn't lost, which would be a real shame.

Edit:  It may already be lost :(
https://www.reddit.c...ce_1994/d7obsuh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users