Spells you should have for all classes

This is a quick list of the spells that any class should get during the game to be effective:

Mental magic - daze, terror, essence shackles, strong daze, charm, mass madness

Blessing magic - blessing, protection, essence shield, spine shield, mass energize (it's faster), steel skin, essence armor, elemental cloak

Healing craft - minor healing, cure affliction, heal, major heal

I think I've used these spells in every game and can get by without the other ones.

This needs a maximum level of mental magic of 9, blessing magic of 8 (+4 from captain's shiv and boots), and healing craft of 7.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I don't think neither that this spells are a must for every class. Mass madness as example requires just too much energy and essence, with the infiltrator works great, but a warrior could never use this!! Well he may, but it will be very difficult, maybe using items, but why don't using item that enhance combat skills in such case?

Well blessing magic is always good, but not tall classes would like to use battle roar maybe, in fact I prefer mass energize instead of BR in most cases.

I think that the spells that is necessary for every class is: INFERNO!!! :p

I would add essence orbs and wrack to that list. Essence orbs because its useful for those that don't have a lot of magical attack power and its multi-target but not exceptionally draining, wrack because lowering an attackers resistences is exceptionally useful, particularly if you are a heavy non-physical attacker.