Kyshakk or Fyora?

I have a fyora but I can also shape a kyshakk if I absorb the fyora. But the fyora appears to have better stats but the kyshakk has more HP and it is a kyshakk.

The fyora leaves me with 93 essense left. The kyshakk leaves me with 61 essense.

An alternative would be to shape a drayk.

Which should I choose?

The question just wasn't completly answered.

But I will go with a drayk (though kyshakk is apparenly higher).

Edit -(reads again) yes.

And I tryed a drayk with puting 2 for each of the stat things (cost more essense). Left me with the same amount of essense as the fyora did, but he had more HP and did much more damage. Seems better than a kyshakk.

Drayks do tend to be more generally useful than kyshakks, especially for their lower cost. Also, it's worth thinking about not raising the stats of a creation immediately. If the essence you save by making the drayk with only two points of intelligence for control allows you to make more creations, like another drayk, then you should probably go with that.

—Alorael, who has found that most of the game makes having more creations more useful than having a few powerful creations. The difference in power tends to be fairly small until you're a tier or two higher in creations you can make.

It easier to use items for healing in combat since they won't keep you tied down as a spell would and they use less APs. There are usually enough healing spores and rods to get by in the game.

More creations tends to work out rather than increasing the power of a single creation. When you have to fight 4 or more creations at once you understand why.

Gold necklace - if you haven't sold them all then at worst you can buy one from a merchant. Uchitelle is the most expensive so check the others, and I'm not sure where you can still find one this far into the game.

The lighting cloud doesn't kill as quick as two drayks for the same essence price. But the kyshakk does suck up some damage, so you could put regen and spineshield on him and put him in the path of melee attackers. He's good against critters resistant to fire, but so are cryodrayks and they're much more effective.