What people would you like to be? [fixed]

The Shapers will win this poll. The Rebellion likes to destroy things, and that tends to rub people the wrong way. The Rebellion's disdain for life seems to outweigh their love of freedom. For a cause that only has one ideal that it is also failing to uphold, it is a wonder they have any sympathizers at all.

Edit 2: I can't believe I haven't voted yet. Um, Shaper. No matter how much I despise their ways, they aren't quite as mad as the drakons.

Originally by Nikki:

Quote:
We'd get rid of the drakons *somehow*, and then the whole "having to blow things up and generally being less than friendly" thing wouldn't be a problem.
Dikiyoba suggests leveling up, improving, buffing up, and unleashing hundreds of fyoras .

Edit: Typo.

Ow I hadn't seen this fixed poll. I obviously choose the rebels, though the peace that can provide the shapers is quite good too I don't like people being so opressed. After all the shapers just started like a little sect, and now they think they rule everything in the world...

But I must admit that I prefer the human side of the rebellion, even considering its low resources. I don' like drakons, but drayks could be great allies for humans...

I've always wondered why Jeff mentioned that there were TWO continents under Shaper rule. And why the other continent seems to have played no role in assisting its mother continent in the war against the Rebellion.

Perhaps Jeff wants to go down the road where the Rebellion actually manages to conquer Terrestia, and is left with a bloody war against the second Shaper continent.