Mesoh-Sandros mine

Hi all,

i play a shaper and i'm blocked in G4. I must save Mesoh in the bunker, but he attacks me, and when he does, i can't kill him because of his great regeneration.

My 2nd problem is Sandros mine, there is an undead which has also a good regeneration and i can't kill him either, any idea? (i'm the battle (strong) and shaping (average) character)

My 3rd problem is on the north of the map (forgot the name of that land) a shaper asks me papers to go throught the land, i don't have those papers, and tell me to go to riverkeep to get them. But none there gives me paper. What to do?

Thanks for answers

Originally by Trang:

Quote:
I must save Mesoh in the bunker, but he attacks me, and when he does, i can't kill him because of his great regeneration.
If you run north, the door there will open up. There is a control panel past that door that will prevent Moseh from regenerating. After setting that, return to Moseh. He will still be hostile and you will still have to fight him, but if you have either Shaftoe or Eliza helping you and you told Moseh that, you will get a chance to help him after beating him up a bit.

Quote:
My 2nd problem is Sandros mine, there is an undead which has also a good regeneration and i can't kill him either, any idea? (i'm the battle (strong) and shaping (average) character)
The shade by the anvil? There are four spiral pylons that heal him. Haste yourself and sneak past the shade in combat mode to turn them all off before fighting the shade and that will prevent him from regenerating.

Dikiyoba would need the name of the zone in order to answer the third question.

Hum, i'm affraid i have a new problem. I'm in the 2nd part, i've killed the lord shaper guy (forgot the name), i've done much things, i'm shaper, but i feel like poeple think i'm rebel. Actually i've done some minor quests for rebels, but i'm mainly shaper, and when i've met the guardian shaper (forgot -again- his name) he attacked me because i'm a rebel, i've been in a westwood place (forgot the name too..), a shaper place, and they started to attack me, this is really strange. Anyone knows how to end this? How to become a true shaper?

You need the pass from Alwan to get into Shaper Camp Gamma in the Fens of Aziraph. It seems like you did this since you mention woods.

In Burwood, you need to have helped the Shapers enough that Miranda was sent ahead to talk to the other Shaper infiltrators. If this hasn't happened then you will usually be attacked by Shapers. If you can get into the Poryphra Ruins and they are friendly, then Alwan and the Shaper general there can help you.

Certain areas are always hostile like the Western Morass.

Ok i'll try about poryphra.

And, yes i'm on the 2nd map, with the central-north-westerern fens.

I've been in the gamma camp, i've done much quests for shapers, i gave them the papers from the lord shaper, i don't see what else i could do to increase my reputation.

By the way, can you play both shaper and rebel? I mean, if you're doing minor quests (or even major, but which don't have direct influence on shapers) for rebels, does it mean that the shapers will be more aggressive with you?

Thank you all

Quote:
Originally written by Trang:
By the way, can you play both shaper and rebel? I mean, if you're doing minor quests (or even major, but which don't have direct influence on shapers) for rebels, does it mean that the shapers will be more aggressive with you?
Playing both sides is definitely possible, and shouldn't cause you any serious problems as long as you do it right. Getting your Shaper reputation high enough to get the Moseh quest from Alwan is the biggest opportunity to mess up; after that, it's pretty easy to stay on good enough terms with both sides that they'll keep giving you quests.

Of course, you still have to choose one or the other at the end, and staying fairly loyal to one side does tend to get you somewhat better endings. It's not usually a big deal, though.

Thank you very much!

Now i've got a new problem..! Again! I'm becoming boring isn't it? :p

I'm in Kess-""" place (forgot the """name), an icey land with much cryo drayks, just after the ghost mountains, but the village is hostile with me and i've got to kill the leader for a mission, is it normal? Cryo drayks are pretty powerfull, am i supposed to beat them all?

Thanks for your help

They have to die? How sad! I love that community! It is a perfect example of one of the reasons why I have a passionate love of creations. VERY passionate. They are treated so poorly. I hope I get to see more intelligent creations that can talk and tell you of their daily troubles. I love creations.