G4 EDITOR

I AM WORKING ON AN EDITOR WHICH IS 75% DONE

IT WILL INCLUDE:

INCREASING STATISTICS

TEACH MAGIC AND SHAPING , EVEN MAX IT(not recommended)

GIVE ARTIFACT ITEMS, INGREDIENTS,("GOD" ARMOR?)

GIVE MONEY

?need anymore?

--i am also spending time in shaping a Golem that can heal,bless, shape!, and release searing energy--

will that be the ultimate war machine?

I originally used Tullegolar's "crude"(his words) editor as the base, using the flag to set up the stats was a great idea, takes away alot of work! Thanks emperor! "bows"

sure muffin, thats what i want the GOD ARMOR section to be...

well now the process has beens seriously hindered at 199knode limit!

and by the way the spelling is correct

if i remove the talk for Tyrol and Magda i may be able to finish it, but that means that you cant talk to either of them at all...

sorry for not making myself more clear:

i've succesfully downloaded the scripts, AND put them into the appropriate folder, replacing the older one.

my question: In the G3 editor, you had to talk to a certain shaper to be able to select the options/ items you wanted.

In another editor, you had to click on a particular sign outside a house...

Where is the access point to access the editor on these 2 new editors? or do you just get the items?

thanks!

Personally I don't have a problem with Tullegolar's editor; if you're going to cheat you might as well go all the way. Don't try and kid yourself that merely altering one little stat isn't cheating; it is.

The access to the editor is the first signpost in the game: in the north-eastern area of the rebel base docks, by the store room. Just click on the signpost and you'll access the editor.

I've now updated the download page with fuller instructions.

Edit: removed nonsense.

Quote:
Originally written by Death Twisted:
Well, Tully's editor used the two destined-to-die prospectives in the first area, so it was either all-or-nothing at the start.
No, mine uses the signpost. I think Sarasaphilia's might use the prospectives.

Edit: Oh, probably should have read Micawber's post more carefully.

thanks gang!

really appreciate your hard work...

just a friendly suggestion to Sarsparilla...

It would be coold to give the option of exiting the editor at any time... by either a "that's all for now" talk option, or an OK button... as it is now, you have no choice but to select all of the enhancements/ cheats once you select one!

thanks again,

LH

also, and i realize it's not a complete release yet, but there is something that crashes the game every time... i suspect that it's because you are forced to select all the food, armor, XP, and items... like it's too many items in one place at one time! I'm trouble shooting now, trying to get out of the dialogue any way i an without selecting EVERYTHING...

i'm on a G4 laptop not sure how that would have anything to do with it crashing though...

LH