Battle disciplines for spell casters

Ghaldring

The bad news is that when you use a battle discipline with a multi-target spell, the effects only apply to one enemy, and it's a little hard to predict which one it'll be. Being able to cast a Bolt of Fire or Spray Acid spell that also curses or weakens its target is still pretty neat, though. Even spells that don't do damage can have battle discipline effects applied to them: Stunning Blow on a Slow spell is a particularly amusing combination and will probably put an enemy out of action for at least the next two rounds.

my spellcasters had discplines up to that curse (i spent most skillpoints they got to raising mage and priest levels (although my priest had 18 lvls at priest-spells cause i trained her to 16 and she got 2 more on armor) and intelligence bit).

spellcasters having bd's helps alot against big enemies (1st uses shield breaker and 2nd uses curse so fighters have bit easier fight to end enemy's life/existent).

my 2nd fighter had all discplines except last1 (1st had up to mighty blow) but i used only mighty blow.