Idea for Geneforge 6

NovaDragon

Add a spell to create an earthquake but reduces all stats (not just hp or essence, but strength, dexterity...) to 1. The earthquake kills all enemies in the whole Geneforge 6 map, not the area. Then go around looting.

If this isn't realistic, create a hurricane! Or a volcano. You know, storms haven't been a storyline part of Geneforge if I remember correctly.

There was a funny little RPG once sold by Ambrosia, called Pillars of Garendall. People could also write plug-ins for it, and a few decent ones were made. In one of them you could acquire a ferocious spell that killed everything in the entire world, except for your character. You could then indeed wander the entire game map collecting loot. This wasn't so helpful, because by the time you could acquire this spell, the stuff you could get from chests and the like was insignificant, and anyway, there were no shopkeepers left to buy stuff from. And no monsters to fight with any equipment you might get. In fact, there was really nothing to do at all, except try desperately to undo your great evil spell. Which was tricky.

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
There was a funny little RPG once sold by Ambrosia, called Pillars of Garendall. People could also write plug-ins for it, and a few decent ones were made. In one of them you could acquire a ferocious spell that killed everything in the entire world, except for your character. You could then indeed wander the entire game map collecting loot. This wasn't so helpful, because by the time you could acquire this spell, the stuff you could get from chests and the like was insignificant, and anyway, there were no shopkeepers left to buy stuff from. And no monsters to fight with any equipment you might get. In fact, there was really nothing to do at all, except try desperately to undo your great evil spell. Which was tricky.

The Ultima series did this earlier and better. (Well, Lord British and the main villain were both still around to berate/mock you, but that's it.)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Ackrovan
Originally Posted By: Evnissyen
Fauna turn into Mineral.

Yes. Fauna turns into Minerals, Minerals turn into Iron, Iron turns into Cereal, Cereal goes into the bowls, than you have EBDS(Errebrieal Bowl Damage Snydrome).

Crap! This means im infected! Is there a cure? Will I die?

I didnt origionly intend to reply but after i read i couln't stop laughing.