Dragon at Harkin's Landing

Earth

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
Well, if you kill it and have the geas, you can get a reward from Gladwell. As far as I know, that's it.

Other game I was geased but since I couldn't get rid of geas after giving Anama papers to him I restarted and ain't geased.

bit offtopic: After freeing Dragon and then getting geased would I still need to kill that non-exist Dragon? It would be nice to go and say to Gladwell sorry I free'd that Dragon before I took your geas so you can't get its skin.

Originally Posted By: feo takahari
Just a note: you can actually get a benefit from freeing the dragon. It tells you to examine one of the statues in the slith dungeon to the south. Walking up to that statue after being informed to search it gets you a hat that makes your ranged attacks more powerful (worth 2000 coins.)

Any specific statue since I think I went thru all statuses but no msg saying there's something hidden and I checked both Slith places.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
It's the statue with the gems for eyes on the same level as the Slith Horror.

Dikiyoba.

oh there, I thought its in dungeon. I had a short battle with that Horror and didn't do that bad with my lvl 20 party but didn't see chance to win so I decided to load save where I wasn't near that Temple, other Sliths in that area I butchered.