Dellinger, Aminro & Ronaldo

Dellinger is inside the entrance to his claim just east of the center of the Drake Pillars area (unless he moved, which could be).

Liaison Rivlin is a nephil who hangs out in Blackchasm Fortress.

Ronaldo is in a little nook along the north edge of the Northern Isles. Just search them all, you'll run into him eventually.

I am already in Chapter 3, but gave up trying to find Ronaldo. I have discovered the north part of the isles, explored the tunnels but nothig. Could anyone please give more exact references? thanks!

What I did find is an entrance, which is a lethal trap. Whenever my party enters the door is shut and I get a message about the hot geyser -sorry I'm just trying to remember the name- and some lizards which I kill, but then I just find another closed door and the little geysers finish me. Is that the entrance to Ronaldo's lair? is that a pointless trap or is there any kind "switch" I've missed perhaps?

Thanks,

Ronaldo is in the northeast corner of the Northern Isles sea going from Harston Docks past Gladwell and Goodwife Fae.

The passage past geysers between locked gates is the crystal field that the nephil in Shankar's Tower is questing for in the dialog options (it's easy to miss). You have to stay in fight mode and keep moving to get to the far gate as fast as possible. Pile up near the gate and it eventually opens, but you usually die if you leave fight mode.