Courier Satchel ***spoilers***

I was replying in the New Harston Quests - Rat Bounty/Courier Satchel thread. Did not mean to start a new topic. confused

Darn UBB

Where EXACTLY is that Courier Satchel at? I found it first time through but not this time.

Also, what does Pilhofer look for when he rewards you and clears this job board quest? I can find nothing

in z25Tharstondlg.txt about it in any dialog with Pilhofer. Or in any other zone around.

Thanks,

microphage

Edit: Unintended new topic apology.

smile Thanks Azuma! Found it. It was as far to the SOUTH east as you can go from New Harston. Entrance is in small shack, when you get down there you'll see the giant Marrowsucker(?) on a different level to the NE, the satchel is in the SW in a room in a clay jar. Man. Thanks a ton! smile

smile And thanks for the info on job board quests guys. You wouldn't believe the time spent trying to finish that quest by searching all over; over and over, and as last resort scripting, but couldn't find anything.

smile And thanks Dikiyoba. That's a first for me. shocked I've tried to reply and hit quote a time or two and caught it, this time I missed it.

• 6 months later...

Either this has been changed, or you made a mistake - it's in the ORANGE jar. Not in the blue jar that's next to the spellbook, but the orange jar in the room that is south of that one, with the anvils or whatever.

This misled me a lot yesterday when I was stuck and googling for a hint, and I registered just to post this! But now I'm looking around and saying o haiz.