Queen Ghagkhhh-Giant Spire

Geezer

Maybe I should have looked for a secret tunnel into the throneroom but the damage is done. I walked in the front door, fought and killed a few of the big boys to get parts for the lifts, ended up interupting a wrestling match between her majesty and a "friend", and they both came after me and the gang. The friend is toast but I can't get the queen to back-off. Mayor Korose back in highground gave me a Diplomatic Quest but if I kill Ghagkhhh I wont be able to satisfy it, right? Is there a way around this without going back in time? Thanks....

In order to gain status with the queen, you have to accept her offer to wrestle. But, when she is at about 25% health, she will claim to have had enough. Back off then, at the appropriate option, and then you can speak with her. This assumes that you came up from the dungeons, and not through the front gates.

She attacks on sight coming up from below. You have to fight for a while until you do enough damage so you get a dialong option to talk with her. I'm not sure if you can get the option if you fight your way in through the front door or fight your way up from below. There are only some fights that are required like the Test of Pain and getting the second lift part from the Painmaster (you can run out of here with the part if you live long enough).

I never got the chance. I came up from below...interrupted her wrestling...had to kill her partner...damaged her to almost dead, then spent about 30 mins running away from her to wait for her to "calm down"...never got the dialog, or anything...ended up having to kill her.

Wish there was a real way to know...

You had the diplomatic quest, right? I think you need that.

Otherwise I would suggest trying again. You have to beat a good deal in any case.

I assume you have that quest, so next time just beat her, if she just dies then it's probably a bug of sorts. But I would assume she backs down. Some time since that quest so I can't remember how much beating it requires.

And I killed the wrestling partner too, a smart thing to do as giants hit really hard. And she didn't seem to mind.

Quote:
Originally written by Wyndynights:
I never got the chance. I came up from below...interrupted her wrestling...had to kill her partner...damaged her to almost dead, then spent about 30 mins running away from her to wait for her to "calm down"...never got the dialog, or anything...ended up having to kill her.

Wish there was a real way to know...
Did you enter her private chambers at some point while you were running from her? If you do that, she'll get angry and stay angry.