PyroRoamers explodes unintendedly

Does anyone think that Pyroroamers explode Unintendedly when Absorbed? I use the toxic creatures to kill someone innocent I don't like in a city, and as espionage spies to detonate when they Die. These Pyroroamers cause a lot of chain Reactions in the methane Swamp. When a lot(about 5) Pyroroamers were surrounding my pyroroamer, I detonated him and caused a chain Reaction to kill all the Pyroroamers. And These Pyroroamers are essence saving!!! All I have to do is to get some free slots and Waste only 17 essence! 12 for base essence and 2+3=5 essence for intelligence to control it!!!

Okay, three lessons, felix.

1. Don't revive old topics when you have absolutely nothing useful to say. When you post with nothing useful to say, it's spam. Spam is bad. Spamming in an old topic is even worse.

2. Don't double post. Use the edit button instead. You can edit posts by clicking on the button at the top of the post labeled "edit."

3. You can quote someone by clicking on the quotation marks at the top their post, right next to the edit button.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Posted at same time as MagmaDragoon.