Avernum 3 - HEEELP!

Hi!

I am in serious trouble in Avernum 3! I joined the Anama, but then I changed my mind, after I was so stupid to overwrite my previous save. And now, obviously, I have lost all of my mage spells, and I dont know how to get them back? I have been all around Avernum in the demo ( I do not have enough money right now to order it, but just WAIT AND SEE! :p ), and I have talked to the mages I can find, but there is no one who can offer my to learn mage spells at level one? Or have I just missed something?

I really need help, because I do not want to delete my character and create a new one beacause I have reached a high level, and there is still a little bit of time left, before I can order the game. I am familliar with, that when you register, you can edit your character and, give him/her different spells, but I do not like to "cheat", even though this cheat would be more legitimet. Help me?

Thank you

-Marie

Places to buy mage spells in the demo:

Your best value option appears to be Sara in Shayder, her prices are pretty average.

Also, Arion in the Inn of Blades sells them, but they are expensive.

Erika also sells early mage spells, although her prices are exorbitant. She's in Upper Avernum. You can reach her if you found her rune in the slime pit.

Quote:
Originally written by Leine:
I joined the Anama, but then I changed my mind, after I was so stupid to overwrite my previous save. And now, obviously, I have lost all of my mage spells, and I dont know how to get them back?
The easiest way I've found is just to buy the spells from anyone still willing to sell them to you, but that might anger the Anama.

If you really want out, you should either loot their temple (which makes Shayder hostile to you), or just use the character editor to quit.

I personally don't bother considering joining the Anama at all, although you do get access to some nice high-level priest spells.