GF2-I: Alternate ways of getting feather token?

I don’t want to kill any serviles if at all avoidable until I decide who to join. But as I try to get to the taker lands it’s been getting annoying avoiding hostile takers.

I know about the feather token but I don’t want to kill Twini. Are there any other ways to get it? I couldn’t find specifics on alternatives.

44 minutes ago, Mechalibur said:

If you're with the Awakened, the captain in Triola can give you one.

You don't really need one though, the biggest obstacle in getting to Taker lands isn't the Takers themselves in my experience.

I haven't actually gotten that far toward the Taker lands so you're probably right. What I'm finding annoying is I can't clear certain zones if I don't want to kill the Takers. Worst is I can't clear the Marsh Crossroads, and because I'm (surprisingly, since I've already made it to Gheth) not strong enough yet to kill the thahd to clear Western Medab Bridge, the whole Triola area is cut off from the rest of my map. If I want to get out or into the Triola area I have to walk across one of these zones every time. I'm assuming if they let me pass with the token, the area clears.

I'd rather not join the awakened yet but I could. I also read somewhere there's a guy north of Rising who gives you a feather token, but couldn't find specifics. Are there any special requirements to get it from this guy? 

57 minutes ago, hobomcjoe said:

Worst is I can't clear the Marsh Crossroads, and because I'm (surprisingly, since I've already made it to Gheth) not strong enough yet to kill the thahd to clear Western Medab Bridge,

Spoiler

If you go up to the storage sheds & chat/hang out with the guard there, eventually the thahd will show up too.  The guard has a wand that makes the fight much easier as he'll join in too.

Minor spoiler/tactical suggestion

14 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

The Marsh Crossroads can be cleared by asking Griffith in Trolia do do it. 

Western Medab Bridge just needs you to kill Ghahg  and the other thadhs will mostly be gone later. The hard part is he runs off when injured so you need acid to finish him off,

Ah, I thought he was in that group of other thahds. Think when I walked in there I literally ended up surrounded by thahds on all 9 tiles.