Quote:
Originally written by Yanga:
But having not been satisfied with the state of RPG gaming for many years
Elder Scrolls III and IV were amazing. Truly gaming has been taken to the next level with those two games. You must not have played them, otherwise I don't think you'd feel the way you do.

Why the hell would Jeff want people to search for cheats? Most of the Character Editor isn't accessible until they have already payed Jeff, so why should he care? For those of us who can actually beat the games without cheats, we almost always elect to play the games right.

The occasional bugs where a special item is not given, or a player is trapped behind a wall, or any one of a million other things.

The biggest emergency is that the party is stuck with no way out and no recent save. I had a party saved and then when I came back the boat was gone leaving me with no way to move.

It helps when you don't want to pile up items because you are near the money cap. Then you can just add back in what you would have gotten.