G2 infestation Design guide is out

Backers at a certain level: quest, artifact, character, get a design guide to help in understanding what to do. It gives information about the world and has some that wasn't mentioned in the original game like those serviles outside of the three factions now had a name.

What I gathered from the email sent out from kickstarter is that they will add content to Lying Zackary the Deceiver. 

"he is a very threadbare character. His actions set the story in motion, but you know very little about what he actually did or why he did it. [...] he said very little about where he was sending you, why he was doing it, or what you were supposed to do when you got there.

Translation: We the developers realized that every word out of his mouth was a lie. So we added some useful information in that vomit of lies that comes out of his mouth. 

Good. I doubt it will make me sympathize with him, but it is good to know that we will get more info out of him. Hopefully, some won't be lies.