Ending Anama membership w/ false rings?

I didn't think, stupidly, about the consequences of getting the false Anama rings from the thieves' guild. Now, of course, I can't buy spells. The character editor doesn't seem to reset my Anama "membership" when I try to do so. Anyone know a way to end this kind of "membership?" I'd bite the bullet and go forward with the story, but I love my mage.

Quote:
Originally written by Kreshweed:
I think I once made up some sort of list after fooling around with the editor. I suspect it rests in the gentle waves of oblivion now, though.
There is a list - I have it, but not on this computer. You used to be able to download it form the area of links at the top of the page, but I don't visit often enough to know now...

--Random Fact Number 5 - "Cheese is one of the seven deadly sins of "Nikkidom". So there."

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Quote:
Originally written by Bomber:
All you need to do is to pray at the alter in Shayder you will then get the dread curse talk to Ahonar and get him to remove the dread curse and since your rings are gone you are no longer an Anama member.
No, that's a bad idea, because getting Dread Curse removed drains your experience. It's better to talk to Ahonar directly.