Mutagen Zone Maps

I have annotated zone maps for 47 of the game's 82 zones, plus miscellaneous underground and upstairs mini-maps. If anyone would be interested in hosting these, let me know. I'm not really interested in having my own website.

If anyone remembers  Ribu's maps for the original Geneforge, I based the page design on the zone maps from that. Ribu only had 11 zones, but I really liked was was done there and sort of wished there was more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, stilltim said:

Thanks. Honestly, all I see when I look at it now are TYPOS 🤪

*laugh*  I hear you!  I write Star Trek fan fiction (see avatar ) under another name, and I'm very critical when I read my stories, but my readers keep telling me that I write wonderfully in-character stories with really interesting ideas.

I went to the Eastern Docks last night, and if it hadn't been for your map showing me where the power spirals are, I probably would have given up on Geneforge and gone to play something else.  So you really, really ARE helping!  Take another helping of effusive thanks!  👏  😊 

• 2 years later...