For Bon-Ihrno to be willing to speak to you, you have to deal with the crystal souls in some way other than by killing them. (There are a couple of different ways to do this.) If you've already killed one, there's no way to get Bon back on speaking terms with you. Don't worry; he's not very important in A3 anyway.

Since you can't fight the Crystal Souls in Ghikra without encountering instant death and since they don't attack you anyway, I think he means the Crystal Souls under Tinraya.

—Alorael, who wonders now why the Crystal Souls in Ghikra were so carefully guarded and the ones in Tinraya so relatively vulnerable. Doesn't Rentar-Ihrno know that only death nodes can stop adventurers?

Quote:
How do you speck with him, when i went to his home he said too go away because I had killed a crysal soul
for the crystal souls you should probably use the crystal that the bunker guys at new cotra (or was it new formello?) gives you. that way you can speak to dear bon ihrno and also rest there(trust me, rest is what vahnatai lands never give you) wink