So my mage seems to have a cures where he keeps getting the acid debuff. It's not making things too difficult, but it is unbelievably annoying. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I've tried healers and priests trainers in every town I've come across, but nothing has helped yet. Walner mentioned some items give dread curses, and gave me a quest to find out more, but it doesn't have a location.

Normally I don't like looking up information for anything on my first playthrough, but this is has been so frustrating that I think I'll break that rule -_-

There are some items that give a party member a randomly time acid wash that leaves them all tingly and at a loss for health. Maybe you should look through equipped items and inventory. :)

As to the dread curse, robbing certain places and a few other things will give you it under traits.

There are some items that give a party member a randomly time acid wash that leaves them all tingly and at a loss for health. Maybe you should look through equipped items and inventory. :)

As to the dread curse, robbing certain places and a few other things will give you it under traits.

There's probably something wrong with me when I fail to realize that there may be consequences to holding onto uranium. Thanks :p