About to start Avernum 2: Crystal Souls

My Steam client is finishing up the Avernum 2: Crystal Souls installation as I post! I'm so excited! (Hence all the exclamation points!) Also, I realize that I don't remember much of the details of my playthrough of Avernum: Escape from the Pit. I don't even have any builds in mind for my party! From what little I've played of the demo last night, I'd probably base it on the races of the sample party. But other than that, everything's blank so I expect I'm going to have to read through the skill trees and figure out an initial plan.

Interesting note: both Steam and gog.com has this game on -15% off, but maybe due to Steam's new regional pricing thing, their price ends up being cheaper by $7.50(!) where I am. By comparison, buying Steam's price is cheaper than spiderweb's order page by about $10.51. So it was a no-brainer for me :)

Enough posting. Time to go save Avernum from that oppressive Empire.

number one change....... in the loading screen it talks about stealing items and says you can't steal while people are watching. Also it's morally wrong.

This made me smile.

Oh Jeff. If you didn't want us to steal, why would you leave a Gleaming Dagger, steel shortsword, and steel spear just lying around in Boutell's forge?

This made me smile.

Oh Jeff. If you didn't want us to steal, why would you leave a Gleaming Dagger, steel shortsword, and steel spear just lying around in Boutell's forge?

They are there for the taking if you open the door and wait for him to walk out. Plus a few other items there and in town. :)

Patience is rewarded.

Soon. I can let myself upon some Avernum 2.

Why does the clock move so slow? I want to be rid of work and just lose myself into the underworld!

I happily lose sense of time and space again.. Before i notice it, its night and i have to go to sleep.. Buh..

I was there 00:01 GMT +2 to purchase the Avernum 2.

Here! Take my sanity! Just take it!!!

They are there for the taking if you open the door and wait for him to walk out. Plus a few other items there and in town. :)

Patience is rewarded.

Well of course.

The point was that if Jeff wants me to behave morally, he shouldn't put so much temptation in my path. :p