Council's curiosity

ByMyBlade

Yep. It helps if you're playing a character class who can summon allies, or at least has a summoning scarab. The idea is to keep the sentinels occupied on their own side of the room, because they become more powerful if they cross over from the west to the east side or vice versa.

• 4 months later...

I am a tinkermage and this "quest" is ridiculous. I have a summoning scarab, but I have no idea how to keep all six sentinels close to their 'home base' so that I can destroy them. Any practical tips on how to prevent them from swarming me, crossing the room and exploding me to smithereens?

Basically stand near the centre of the room and try to make two turrets, one slightly to the west of centre and one slightly to the east of centre, before the sentinels get close enough for combat mode to start. A temporal pylon and a freezing or inferno turret are probably best, in order to damage and debuff the enemy. If you're still having trouble, come back at a higher level.