GMV Suggestion

adc.

After teaching myself some decent tricks on a movie editor, I would like you guys to suggest the game & music I'll be making.

Choices for games:

a.) Avernum

b.) Geneforge

c.) Why not both?

Avernum or Geneforge are perfect in creating the videos. Avadon only has a few pictures on the folders, so does Nethergate.

Music:

a.) ...

b.) ...

c.) quack

Music can be any, as long as it fits the theme of the game. I was planning to make a blend of Avernum/Geneforge MV with the music Through the fire and the flames by Dragonforce. That would be my final option.

-----

Music suggestions:

~Parts of the Peer Gynt suite and Ride of the Valkeries (1)

~Anvil Chorus (1)

~Beethoven music (1)

~Through the fire and the flames (2)

~Blue Stahli (1)

-----

-Nightwatcher

E1 originally had no music, at least on Mac, and E2 did have music. I'm not sure when E1 got updated musically.

—Alorael, who does not think any Spiderweb games hold up to making exciting music videos. But he'd be happy to be proven wrong. He also feels that Divine Thud could really use a sweet guitar riff.

I'm very sure. I can remember playing Exile from a copy of MacFormat from 94 or 95 that had the Beethoven Midi. Then I noticed it wasn't there when it got upgraded with the E3 graphics

Edit: If I remember right, I was disappointed with 2.0 because it didn't have music

Edited by Karnak Tim

I know practically nothing about music, but I'll vote that you do the Geneforge. Both would be nice, but I'm not sure how you'd get the two to intersect.

I'll just a grab a bunch of pictures, (photoshop them, add them to the editor and stuff, add video effects and transitions and lyircs) from both games that fit in the music.

-----

The topic became a discussion for Exile music? It's too young to die.

You guys should agree to at least one music. Everyone have their tastes, so it might be quite hard to vote at just one music, but still possible.

I'll start the making of the GMV on 8:00 PM -3 GMT, so votes should be before the date.

lol why the hurry? We had a 15-day Christmas break, don't wanna waste time.

-----

-Nightwatcher

you want to make a music video featuring art from a video game and through the fire and the flames by dragonforce

are you the one who made that green day one a while back

next you'll be saying you want to make one featuring my immortal

go for peppino the italian mouse by lou monte because you don't see enough of those

you can have pictures of giant rats from either of those series in it or something

you want to make a music video featuring art from a video game and through the fire and the flames by dragonforce

are you the one who made that green day one a while back

next you'll be saying you want to make one featuring my immortal

go for peppino the italian mouse by lou monte because you don't see enough of those

you can have pictures of giant rats from either of those series in it or something

ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL

areyouawizard.png

-----

-Nightwatcher