A:EftP - What is a good level for Grah Hoth?

Im currently 28 and the rest of my party is 25. On previous play through (1st play through) I did the emperor quest at 30 with all the party at the same level. Should I wait until the rest of my party is at 30 (I'll prally be 33) to do Grah Hoth or is he harder than the emperor end game quest?

Thanks.

The Emperor Hawthorne quest is only hard in having enough health to survive the fights. Grah-Hoth is a different type of endurance quest since you can't kill him until he's summoned the last round of monsters. There are tricks to make the fight easier.

I prefer level 30 on normal difficulty and 35 on torment, but you might be able to do it earlier depending upon your parry build.

Sniped by Lilith

The Emperor Hawthorne quest is only hard in having enough health to survive the fights. Grah-Hoth is a different type of endurance quest since you can't kill him until he's summoned the last round of monsters. There are tricks to make the fight easier.

I prefer level 30 on normal difficulty and 35 on torment, but you might be able to do it earlier depending upon your parry build.

Sniped by Lilith

dude you don't have to put that in every time i post before you, it doesn't count as being sniped if you're giving different information