Did... did I just flash shaper Rawal?[G5]

I'm playing as a sorceress, and Rawal just did that "burning pain in the chest" thing, and the description says that my character, Alice, "pulled [her] clothes away from [her] chest and looked down."

Seeing as my character is female, and seeing how the costume doesn't seem to allow for a simple "look down the shirt", does this mean I just flashed Rawal? Heh, bit of an oversight :)

Why in the world would Rawal not care about breasts because he's a powerful shaper? Do you somehow lose your libido with magical power? If anything, I'd wager them crazy isolated power-guys be rather kinky. They can create anything they want and control it (/her), after all. If anything, the text suggests exactly such a sexual context from the PC's point of view. If you see errors in the game text, maybe you're just projecting your expectations onto it.

Please don't ban me. European arrogance is often mistaken for trolling, but I'm not. It's classy, trust me.

Anyway, a certain sexual subtext can be found in many of Jeff's games, and I still don't see RaustBlackDragon's argumentation as valid. I find it a little sad, in fact. More is better! It's like the wine, you have to... ok you know what, let's not go down that road too far here. OH SNAP I DID IT AGAIN