Honorifics?

Donald Hebb

Stareye, Alcritas, Drizzt, and Brett are the only unanimous selections so far, although that's not such a big surprise. I see a lot of bias towards people currently in the community, though. Perhaps if you'd listed the scenarios designed by people, response would be a little different, at least.

I think it to be somewhat worse that almost one in five people think Alcritas is undeserving of said honorific while (assumedly) thinking one of the other designers is. This goes up to two in seven for Stareye, almost one in four for Brett Bixler and Drizzt, and one in two for The Creator.

(Kelandon, TM, Thuryl, and Tarl Kudrick are all sitting at slightly over two in three.)

As far as I can tell, the poll does not ask a voter to exclude themselves if they haven't played BoE. Furthermore, the requirement that a scenario be rated at 8.0 or above is curious to me, as there are 2 rating systems and it wasn't spelled out where one could find the ratings. So, is it still that odd that Alcritas gets left out? I actually didn't bother with looking for ratings, I used my own sense of the value of each BoA designers work. So, there you have it.

*this message sponsored by the ban TM during the elections PAC*

I don't recognize the name of Scott Evans... does he have a moniker he goes by as a designer? What did he make?

I voted TM and Kelandon just to be different - I like both your works, why can't you just... you know. :rolleyes:

Edit: Ben - "Sensei", TM being TM, is the perfect word for it.