Nothing important/Worth reading.

Jadan

So it has been some many years ( I was 11) since I first discovered this wonderful corner of the web. Strangely enough, despite having my own money, a wonderfully powerful gaming pc, a child, and literally no time for games, I CAN'T bring myself to leave this behind. No game as yet has matched the enjoyment I got out of Jeffs games, and it's driving me INSANE waiting on a new one, but I digress.

In the years past, I have struggled with a ridiculously withdrawn personality. I'm SO antisocial, I think I have MAYBE 4 posts here in all my years watching the insane folks here. (creeper status) BUT, that brings me to this. There were times where I seemed to have nothing left to hope for, my family seemed tohave all but abandoned me, I had no friends, and no desire to live...But, this darn forum, and Jeffs games, GAVE me that reason, from 11 to 16 when I finally left my parents behind, and I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life Spiderweb peoples.

This sounds a little gay and all, i'm aware of that. I don't give two shits, it's 100% truth. I probably won't get back to this anytime soon either, so no need to reply really. It's just a thank you.

Originally Posted By: Jadan
it's driving me INSANE

Thank you for your reviews... It is required in here and driving you insane means you are very, very warmly welcome in here. You can't deny it. And you can't resist it. Spend some time here, these forums are already my game though laugh
Engie.png
alorael_no.png
---------
-A