Problem

resmc157

I have downloaded and extracted the .exe and the picture files for Lamentations, and placed them in the correct folder (BladeScen).This procedure has worked with every other scenario, yet the scenario does not appear in the Custom Scenarios list. frown Could someone please help me out here?

edit: I have also noticed that Falling Stars doesn't work either. I would have thought that it may be a problem with the Alcritas files, but An Apology worked just fine. confused

Quote:
either school or on a computer where virtually everything is blocked ,to solve that dont use internet explorer use mozilla firefox thats how i get around it
I'm not sure how you did that. When i was in high school (last year) i tried putting Firefox on a usb flash drive to see if I could get past the filters. Unfortunately, the only way I could get it to connect was to set it to use the same proxy as Internet Explorer, thus enabling the filter for Firefox as well. i still used Firefox though. It's a far superior browser.

Quote:
Originally written by Uhh... ben?:
Well, the only reason you'd be visiting is for retrieval of vital information [for your games], therefore making the whole experience of educational intent. wink
A trip to the butcher's shop would also be educational, but that's not condoned either. School administrators usually prefer that you learn about what they want you to learn about.