Looking for Jennell

txmimi

Originally Posted By: txmimi
Jennell has been gone from my party for a long time now. I've made several trips back to Khemeria, and did talk to Faiga, but still don't know where she is. Is this something I do later? Or does she just show up sometime?

After you talked to Faiga, did you look in the trunk in the back of her house that she tells you to look in?

OK, I am hopeless at finding Jennell or Sevelin and now Nathalie is gone, too. Sigh. . . I can't remember the specifics of the messages that were in each's quarters and don't find a way to look at them again. I went to see Faiga and have forgotten whatever she told me. Someone trying to give me a hint asked if I had gone to a trunk. . . if I did at the time, then I don't know what it was I might have found. When I look now, there's nothing to help me and Faiga doesn't talk about Jennell again at all. The Sevilin quest says I have a map of where he might be, but I don't know where such a map is. There's nothing in his quarters now. I haven't even been to Nathalie's quarters yet, because I need to find these other guys first. I guess I need to start making notes on a piece of paper! Help!!