Playing more than one Spiderweb game at the same time?

xuerebx

I've only just started playing my first Spiderweb game recently (Avernum:EftP), but I've been looking at the other games (Geneforge for instance). I'm really tempted to start G1, but the time and effort required to be put in just one game is already too much! I'd have to wait and finish Avernum first before I can play another Spiderweb game.

Is anyone else the same? Or are you able to play multiple games, specifically multiple Spiderweb games, at the same time (not literally at the same time of course)?

I would suggest not playing multiple games simultaneously.

A couple of years back, I first played Geneforge on my PC. It was so good that I ordered the Exile games and Nethergate. As a result of trying to juggle so many games, I completed none of them.

Currently I have bought both Avadon and Avernum for my iPad, but I am strictly playing only Avadon now in order to savour the experience. I bought Avernum as a day one purchase, even though I will not be playing it until I get around to it, was just to show the developer my support for his iPad releases. smile

Here's one example - probably caused by my giving the same names to the party members in both games. My main fighter (aka Tank) was in need of improved sword skills in one game, but not in the other. As you can guess, when I leveled up I messed up because I wasn't thinking about which game had which needs. Also, I didn't realize the problem until I had overwritten my backup. My fault totally of course.....

Originally Posted By: Jerakeen
I'm replaying AEFTP (Slarty's remix mod) and trying out Blades of Exile at the same time. I'm not likely to forget which is which! Really makes me appreciate how far the engine has come.
Yeah tell me about it.

i dunno if it's the kids or what but Jeff really has been slipping