Best Birthday Present Ever!

Death Knight

I was talking to my aunt debbie who lives in texas and she told me that she was getting me a mac for my graduation present (In may) and my birthday present (December 17). My first thought that came to mind was: Woohoo!! Avernum Escape from the Pit comes out soon. Little did i think that it would be out for mac this week.

My christmas will be cool as i not only get to improve my proficiency with macs (im a rookie), but get to play A: Escape from the Pit. For now ive been playing the game on my parents mac downstairs. Its kind of funny how these things work out. My thanks goes out to the great community here, jeff vogel and his family, and everyone that made this happen.

A few years ago my family bought a beaten-up PowerBook G4 for $20 at a garage sale. It was covered in obnoxious stickers and was falling apart (literally). After a lot of cleaning up, the odor of pot smoke has mostly disappeared, except when it's running pretty hard (maybe they forgot a stash inside it or something, and every time I power it up to play E1v3 I get a little high). It's also been wiped and reinstalled by the mac people, since there were just way to many topless pics left of it for a normal person to handle.

The monitor's left hinge is mostly gone, the CD drive doesn't work, the AirPort card doesn't support WPA2 personal, and the battery charge lasts five seconds. But by golly gosh I can play these games when they first come out!

The moral of the story is, make sure she isn't buying used from some "artist" tongue