Why are Dazed enemies still attacking me?

Kreador

Originally Posted By: *i
Possibly these are scripted attacks, and not the standard one. Jeff probably forgot to put in logic to check for daze. Can't hurt to submit a bug report.

I'd assumed this was a feature rather than a bug, but yes, all enemies that get more than one action per turn will still get their extra actions as normal when dazed or stunned. This is particularly common on higher difficulties.

The first time I noticed this was with the Dark Widowspawn in the Widow of Bones cave. They got two whole turns per round, and stunning only affected them for the first one, even though the status remained in effect. Does it feel like cheating? Yes. But you'd better get used to it.

Oh, and hi Kreador! I'm assuming you're Kreador Freeaxe from the Drunken Lizard Pub? I haven't been there in a while.

Originally Posted By: The Turtle Moves
Oh, and hi Kreador! I'm assuming you're Kreador Freeaxe from the Drunken Lizard Pub? I haven't been there in a while.

One and the same, yep.

And, while this wasn't much more than an annoyance on Normal difficulty, I imagine it would be one of those things that would be hell on Torment. Another reason I have no personal interest in playing that way. ;-)