Just Bought It

Canaith

Yes, I'm yet another steam purchaser. I bought it to support the developer thinking that I'd not really get into it... yet I've played it twice and the evening vanished before I knew it. This is fun.

I'm really enjoying this, and if it hadn't have been on Steam I'd never have heard of it.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Self-Deletion Fan Fiction
Welcome to Avadon and Spiderweb! "Leave your sanity at the door" is the standard greeting!

—Alorael, who wonders if Spiderweb should have that motto stuck somewhere. It would save time and add to internal linking!

it was part of the misc banner which is where it comes from in the first place but then misc got killed off

Zhossa's lair? Its good to have Shaman on party and speed burst scrolls and group heal scrolls when healing abilities are cooling down and watchout pylons.

Zhetron's lair? Those firelizards should be easy as long as you can attack them on other attacks besides fire (they happen to be immune to firedamage), depending on your party send Blademaster or Shadowwalker (or both) to frontlines to deal melee damage to lizards and keep Sorceress and/or Shaman away behind meleefighter(s) dealing damage with bow (Sorceress) or energy attack (Shaman) and with abilities.

Generally speaking, that area is pretty tough if you encounter it on your first trip to the Kva. This is a lot easier if you skip this until your next mission in this section.

Jeff seems to put in an area/fight that is pretty challenging at your current level.

Originally Posted By: Canaith
I am just level 6. We were hanging in there but then the whole party is getting fatigued and have burned through our healing potions and so forth. I'm going "back in time" to before we took the book and taking your advice to come back later. smile

ah you are on that Ahamed's book-quest, its doable on level 11/12 onward.

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
ah you are on that Ahamed's book-quest, its doable on level 11/12 onward.

I didn't really know what I was getting into and managed to do this at level 6 on Hard. I had the sorceress NPC in the party, too, and she was pretty useless the entire time since all I had for her so far were fire spells. My main guy is a blademaster and I had the shadowwalker as well.

If you're cautious and willing to burn a few potions (I think I used 3) and/or a few charges from wands/scrolls of lightning (I think I used 3 here too), you can definitely complete the book quest that early. I don't know if you could clear that whole area out... I tried but found I had burn way too many consumables to get deeper in there, so I took the straightest path out.