G2 Sabotaging the Radiant College.

So I'm trying to help out the Awakened by doing this quest. I'm a bit too leadership/mechanicy to kill the head researchers, so I tried stealing the research from the core bit thing.

Soyeah. Radiation, golems, angry mages, a drakon. Funtimes.

And then I managed it somehow. My problem is that Learned Pinner doesn't seem to care. Is there really something else I need to do? And will it be harder now that the whole facility wants me dead?

Originally Posted By: Micawber
Run

Very fast.

Do your combat buffs - shielding and hasting pods and so forth - to help you move faster and better withstand the hits. If you can create a few expendable creations to serve as doorstops, they might buy you a little more time too.

Ah, the advantages of being a shaper. That is, being killed in one hit by a strong breeze. This should be fun. On an unrelated note, did you know that if your leadership is high enough, you can get one of the shapers in the college to teach you to make drakes, no matter which sect you've joined? It's fun.

I just want to post a quick update on this. I noticed that the golems patrolling that area would follow my fyoras out to the main hall. And attack the other guards while they were at it.

I decided to expand that. I just watched the head shaper get killed by a drakon. I'm not entirely sure what to do now.

Originally Posted By: Triumph
Originally Posted By: Micawber
Run

Very fast.

Do your combat buffs - shielding and hasting pods and so forth - to help you move faster and better withstand the hits. If you can create a few expendable creations to serve as doorstops, they might buy you a little more time too.

But you cant create creations in combat. And you automatically enter combat when some one or something sees you.